Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Finally getting over shooting strangers - Aaron

Before:

After:


So i am generally no good at just shooting people in public...but with the addition of my 300...i dont feel so bad because people think I am professional looking enought to allow it. This is just a woman and her child right across from the brewery during the car show. It was hot as hell, and this kid was getting whiney...which worked out because i managed to get a couple good pics...this being the onlly one that he was looking at me and she didnt look like she wanted to eat her son's face...


I also decided to repost this with a before and after unsharp mask. Kyle suggested i do it to all my photos....and well...hes right. Not that it was out of focus before...but after putting the mask on it...the original one does.

4 comments:

buttercup mcsnugglepants said...

its a lovely moment, definitely one of my favorite of your pics so far. its kinda funny how you think your 300 allows you to shoot people easier and i think mine just tends to freak people out...especially with the lens hood on. regardless good pic.

buttercup mcsnugglepants said...

you gotta click bigger to appreciate the difference, but yeah, its there all right

Nate said...

i like this photo, honestly it looks like the kids dog just died. I was always kind of like that as a kid...blowing shit out of proportion I mean. Hell its just a car show you little shit. enjoy it! wait as a kid????

The Bobby Cox Experience said...

yeah, as a kid? Yeah that nevver happens now.