Friday, May 18, 2007

defeeted? - Russ



Hey there. These are the feet of my friend Emily. I'm a real sucker for symmetry, particularly if it's not really exactly symmetrical. It's what I kinda liked about the first picture in my shed collection I think. Anyways, Emily's feet looked cool when they went into photoshop, and I've done two quite different things. The first one is clearly unsharpen-masked a lot in order to make everything pop to an extreme level, and the subtlety and texture of the feet in the second does something very different I think. I'm curious as to which one people prefer?

2 comments:

The Bobby Cox Experience said...

I like the second one personally. The first one...no offense emily...makes them look like Frankenstein feet. The second one however i really like. It kind of reminds me of this photo...but with feet.

http://www.queen-lyrics.com/Queen_Band.jpg

which actually makes me want to see a picture of the feet in color. Keep up the good work russ

Fonnetick said...

Yeh I agree that the second one is definitely easier on the eye. I liked the texture of the carpet in the first one so went for quite an extreme image.

I do like the queen reference - well observed!

Thanks man.