Monday, April 30, 2007

My first Real HDR....maybe - Aaron






ok so these are my first two attempts at an hdr. Oh and Brain, sorry for shooting the same thing in your post under this one...but i mean its pretty photogenic. There wansnt a huge amount of variance between the two pictures so the hdr wasnt totally neccesary. But the first one came out well because you can see the veins in the un-opened buds. As you can see there is also a bit of a ghost in the bud on the left, but being that that is the only one, and I was shooting outside, and it is windy im pretty happy with it.

The second photo I really like because of the angle. I set up the tripod and am shooting strait down on it so it makes for a cool angle. The third is just my favorite of the non hdr photos. So you can look at the 2 and compare. Let me know what you guys think.

3 comments:

bmcgov said...

I like em. I do think the ghost bud takes away from the shot a little. You could try just cropping it out. But other than that nice work on your first HDR attempts.

buttercup mcsnugglepants said...

the second one is money. twist tie and bamboo shoots = no ghosty

Nate said...

looks good buddy. I agree the second one looks great....oh yeah...sorry for the text...i was already in a horrible mood! -NL