Monday, February 18, 2008

Help

Hey guys, I am looking for some help. I am trying to incorporate my web site and my blog together to give a general impression that I can do weddings and at the same time from my blog show myself to be creative and versatile, while not making too many people run away.... check my blog and website and offer some criticism of it, should it be changed. Should I lighten up or concentrate on the blog to be an extension of the website etc.... and less it's own entity

butcherphotography.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the idea of linking the two. It might actually be a way to get the clients that you would be able to work best for. If you have the really traditional couple that wants the traditional wedding photos the blog might scare them off. But the people that are gonna want some more unique photos, in the style of some of them in your blog, might jump on it. Becuase you know the non-traditional weddings are the ones that are more fun to do.

Butcher said...

Thanks for the comments. Apprecited.